My personality



Sometimes I don’t like to know how I am, but in this case it was funny because I did an interesting quiz in which you have to choose different things about your personality. When I finished the quiz I checked the image comparison and I realized that I am not like other women and this makes me feel good. That’s why I believe in this website.
On the other hand, I like to read the sentence: “Family time is top of the pops for you” because that’s remained me my “catita” and makes feel pride on her.
About the website I like it because I learn a lot of new words, also I learn a lot about me, because you can find another interesting quizzes, and in my opinion this is a better way to improve our English skills and fix our mistakes in our personal lives .
So, if you have time, make it!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Home | Gallery | Tutorials | Freebies | About Us | Contact Us

Copyright © 2009 WRONG!!!!! |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net

Usage Rights

DesignBlog BloggerTheme comes under a Creative Commons License.This template is free of charge to create a personal blog.You can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.But You must keep the footer links Intact.